Saturday 11 April 2020

Typical Imperial Reik Town: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay


Another fun image I got to do inside work at Cubicle 7, for the Enemy in Shadows: Companion game, showing what a typical town of the Empire would look like, along the thick Reik river. I had alot of fun working on this book with my producer Zak Dale Clutterbuck, it was his idea to depict what a stereotypical Reikstown could look like, usually he would come up with a strong brief, like with the previous two I have shown, the Berebeli and the Emperiors Legs Inn, and then I would go off and play with it, with input along the way. At this stage I had done quite a few illustrations for WFRP (Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay) so was a fun challenge to put that altogether into one. But I also tried pushing the design by working with a certain amount of chaotic layering, a good way to quickly break out and see what fun one can come up with.

This game is out now and available here:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/293881/WFRP-Enemy-in-Shadows-Companion

No comments: