Thursday 16 April 2020

Imperium Streetview- 40K Wrath & Glory Core rulebook


Wrath & Glory Core rulebook is out! One of the great delights about working for Cubicle 7 Entertainment​ is being able to jump between some pretty amazing IP's. This time I had the honor to have a go at Warhammer 40,000. Such a rich and distinctive world and Im really proud to have a few pieces grace the pages of the amazing new Wrath & Glory Core rulebook roleplaying game we just released.

The above illustration shows what its like to live in this dire world, in this imperium streetview. Was a fun challenge trying to design the ritual daily life of an Imperial city. I would just like to thank too, my producer on this, Zak Dale Clutterbuck who with his keen art direction kept me on track in these unfamiliar waters, as I went a stray a few times on this one. I had alot of fun studying the collection of inspiration he had gathered from this rich world too. Hopefully ye will like the result!

Check out the great game our team over at Cubicle 7 made, its now available to purchase!

https://www.cubicle7games.com/product/wrath-glory-core-rulebook/

No comments: